The computer is attacked by Help.Feedbar.com virus? Annoyed by lots of unwanted pop-ups? Cannot surf the Internet as before? Keep reading this post and take professional and fast guide to solve the problem.
Brief Introduction of Help.Feedbar.com Pop-up Virus:
In addition, Help.Feedbar.com pop-up virus modifies the default browser settings and installs many unknown browser add-ons without asking for any permission. It aims to promote certain products and programs to gain illegal income. Then when you open Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, Help.Feedbar.com appears on the screen. On the other hand, similar websites could pop up when you want to open new tabs or access desired web pages. Those annoying pop-ups will ask you to download programs or updates constantly. But you should not click any button on them. What’s more, the Internet connection should be shut down randomly. All in all, Help.Feedbar.com is not a good thing, it’s wise to remove it as fast as possible.
If you open the web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, you find that the original welcome page is replaced by a certain unknown website, and then it can be a conclusion that your browser could be hijacked by a virus. For this kind of browser hijacking virus, it can change your default home page to Help.Feedbar.com without asking for your permission. Other traits of this malicious virus are as below:
1. It will not only change the default home page to its own domain but also generate a lot of unwanted pop-ups.
2. It alters many important browser settings without any permission and disallows you to change them back.
3. It will even install many unwanted add-ons or plug-ins to the Chrome, Firefox and IE stealthily.
4. It displays many pop-ups to threaten you to download malicious programs.
5. It can shut down the network connection suddenly to block your online activities.
6. It will add many new icons to the desktop to mislead you to dangers.
Manual Removal Guide of Help.Feedbar.com Pop-up Virus:
Help.Feedbar.com pop-up virus hijacks the web browser and generates a lot of annoyances and inconveniences. On the other hand, it is able to avoid the detection and deletion of some antivirus software. Hence, manual removal can be considered at first. Please follow the manual guide below to get rid of Help.Feedbar.com pop-up virus thoroughly.
1. Remove all cookies on the affected browser.
Click Tools menu, then select “Clear browsing data”. Tick “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” and click “Clear browsing data”.
Click Tools, then Options. Under Privacy tab, click “remove individual cookies”. Then click on “Remove All Cookies” button.
Click Tools button. In Safety tab, click “delete browsing history”. Then check “Cookies and website data” and click Delete.
2. End all related processes of Help.Feedbar.com pop-up virus from Task Manager.
Press Ctrl, Alt and Esc keys (Windows 7) together to activate Task Manager. Click Process tab and find out related processes of Help.Feedbar.com pop-up virus. Then stop them.
3. Show hidden files and folders.
Click Start button, then Control Panel. Search Folder Options, then click View tab. Check “Show hidden files and folders”, and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (recommended)”. Then click OK.
4. Clear all created files and registries of Help.Feedbar.com pop-up virus.