The system is messed up by Lp.sharelive.net pop-ups? The PC performs much slowly? Cannot remove this nasty program with the installed antivirus? Read this post and take detailed guides to solve the problem completely.
What is Lp.sharelive.net Virus?
Lp.sharelive.net is defined as a nasty browser hijacker that takes over all web browsers including Chrome, Firefox and IE and generates tons of pop-ups. Generally speaking, this annoying pop-up virus gets into your system when you accidentally click suspicious links on the Internet. As long as Lp.sharelive.net pop-up virus finishes its infiltration into the system, it starts to perform harmful activities. First of all, to activate itself on system boot-up, this malware drops new entries to the system registry furtively. Besides, it can make modifications to the default browser settings without approval. Lp.sharelive.net will appear on the screen once you open the web browser.
Besides, when you want to open a new tab or type in correct domain, similar pages pop up instead. Lp.sharelive.net pop-up malware aims to promote a certain program named iLivid player. But this fake program will show lots of unwanted and annoying ads to mess up the system. In addition, Lp.sharelive.net pop-up virus takes up high system resources and CPU usage, which leads to much slow PC performance. Error pages could occur randomly, especially when you want to access antivirus software related web pages. It’s reported that Lp.sharelive.net virus may record your online activities and collect sensitive information. In such case, you would encounter great loss. All in all, the earlier you remove Lp.sharelive.net pop-up virus, the better it will be.
Lp.sharelive.net Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Lp.sharelive.net Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Lp.sharelive.net Virus could replace default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) Lp.sharelive.net Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Lp.sharelive.net Virus keeps track of online activities and collects confidential information.
5) Lp.sharelive.net Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted ads and suspicious hyperlinks.
6) Lp.sharelive.net Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote malicious products.
How to Remove Lp.sharelive.net Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Lp.sharelive.net process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Lp.sharelive.net virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.