The system is messed up by Torntv V9.0 browser hijacker? Cannot use Chrome, Firefox or IE as before? Receive lots of unwanted pop-ups? Keep reading this post and follow detailed and fast guides to completely get rid of Torntv V9.0 redirect virus.
What is Torntv V9.0 Virus?
Torntv V9.0 is classified as a nasty and stubborn browser hijacker that causes constant redirects on all web browsers. Disguising as a helpful tool, this malware gets into the target workstation through unverified free programs. Once it accesses your machine successfully, Torntv V9.0 hijacker will carry out many malicious activities. For example, it inserts some new files to the system registry stealthily so as to activate itself on Windows boot-up. Besides, Torntv V9.0 malware makes changes to some system settings and files. As a result, you could find it hard to open a certain program.
As a typical browser hijacker, same as key-find.com redirect virus, Torntv V9.0 malware modifies the default browser settings without asking for any approval. Later on, it sets its own domain as the start page and search engine. But you would feel rather disappointed that Torntv V9.0 virus provides you with lots of sponsored search results and displays numerous ads on the visiting sites. Your new tabs would be redirected to unfamiliar web pages as well. If you accidentally click any suspicious link, you would be led to download malicious programs or unworthy products. In addition, Torntv V9.0 hijacker will consume high system resources and slow down the whole PC performance. It may shut down the Internet connection in some cases. Therefore, it is necessary to remove Torntv V9.0 virus as soon as possible to avoid unwanted inconveniences.
Torntv V9.0 Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) Torntv V9.0 Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) Torntv V9.0 Virus changes the original start page to its own domain without any approval.
3) Torntv V9.0 Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) Torntv V9.0 Virus will install many unwanted add-ons to Chrome, Firefox and IE stealthily.
5) Torntv V9.0 Virus displays lots of sponsored search links and annoying advertisements.
6) Torntv V9.0 Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove Torntv V9.0 Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Torntv V9.0 process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: Torntv V9.0 virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.