The system is infected with YourInstaller.com pop-up virus? Cannot browse the web as usual? Suffering from rather slow PC performance? Keep reading this post and follow fast and professional guide to solve the problem.
What is YourInstaller.com Virus?
YourInstaller.com is regarded as a stubborn and nasty browser hijacker that generates a lot of pop-ups on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. This unwanted program usually disguises as a legit browser add-on and installs itself to random system. After then, YourInstaller.com pop-up virus will activate itself on Windows boot-up through adding new entries to the system registry. It could drop useless files to other system folders as well. As a consequence, you may be unable to open a desired program. In addition, YourInstaller.com pop-up malware installs unknown browser add-ons or plug-ins stealthily.
YourInstaller.com will appear on the screen once you open the web browser. Meanwhile, while you want to open a new tab or click a favorite link, you could be led to this annoying page which asks you to download malicious programs. You had better not fall into its trap, or your machine could be attacked by other threats like key-find.com redirect virus. In such case, your OS would be further messed up or damaged. On the other hand, YourInstaller.com pop-up virus can consume most of the system resources, which slows down the whole PC performance greatly. Therefore, to use the machine as normal, it is highly advised to remove YourInstaller.com virus once you find it.
YourInstaller.com Virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1) YourInstaller.com Virus alters important browser settings and takes over all web browsers.
2) YourInstaller.com Virus could replace default home page and search engine without any approval.
3) YourInstaller.com Virus may mislead the victim into downloading additional harmful PC viruses.
4) YourInstaller.com Virus may trace online activities and collect important information stealthily.
5) YourInstaller.com Virus displays a lot of annoying and unwanted promoted windows.
6) YourInstaller.com Virus redirects the victim into unknown web page frequently to promote unworthy products.
How to Remove YourInstaller.com Virus from your PC?
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end YourInstaller.com process.
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Winkey+R together then enter “regedit” to start your registry editor. Delete the following registry keys.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
Note: YourInstaller.com virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.